OUT OF BOUNDS
Beyond all boundary fences, on/in or beyond channels and marked lines deﬁned by white posts.
The clubhouse and its environs and all designated car parks.
IMMOVABLE OBSTRUCTIONS – (Please refer to rule 24-2)
All man made roads, paths and bridges (outside deﬁned areas and hazards).
A ball striking overhead cables or supporting uprights must be replayed.
All protective fencing, gardens, borders and rockeries not in a hazards (swing and stance only not line of sight).
All young trees that are protected with a plastic sleeve, staked or fall short in height of one club length (driver).
Relief must be taken in all G.U.R.
Half-way house and its paved service areas.
Any utility covers or storm drains and their supporting structures (e.g. 14th hole).
Any knee rail bounding pathways.
All distance markers on fairways.
Stones may be lifted and removed from all bunkers without penalty.
HEALTH AND SAFETY GUIDELINES -ALL PLAYERS PLEASE NOTE
• Please show consideration and give way to the green-staff working on the golf course.
• Players on the 1st tee have priority against players completing on the 18th green.
• The 2nd and 8th holes operate a call through policy.
PLEASE AVOID SLOW PLAY
• It is your responsibility to keep up with the game in front not just ahead of the game behind.
PLEASE LOOK AFTER THE GOLF COURSE
• Always repair your pitch marks.
• Always replace your divots.
• Dispose of litter in the bins provided.
• Please tap down spike marks on the green after completing the hole.