- Out of Bounds
- Beyond all boundary fences, on/in or beyond channels and marked lines deﬁned by white posts.
- The clubhouse and its environs and all designated car parks.
- Immovable Obstructions – (Please refer to rule 24-2)
- All man made roads, paths and bridges (outside deﬁned areas and hazards).
- A ball striking overhead cables or supporting uprights must be replayed.
- All protective fencing, gardens, borders and rockeries not in a hazards (swing and stance only not line of sight).
- All young trees that are protected with a plastic sleeve, staked or fall short in height of one club length (driver).
- Relief must be taken in all G.U.R.
- Sprinkler heads.
- Half-way house and its paved service areas.
- Any utility covers or storm drains and their supporting structures (e.g. 14th hole).
- Any knee rail bounding pathways.
- All distance markers on fairways.
- Movable Obstructions
- Stones may be lifted and removed from all bunkers without penalty.
Health & Safety
- Please show consideration and give way to the green-staff working on the golf course.
- Players on the 1st tee have priority against players completing on the 18th green.
- The 2nd and 8th holes operate a call through policy.
- Please avoid slow play. It is your responsibility to keep up with the game in front not just ahead of the game behind.
- Please always look after the course:
- Always repair your pitch marks.
- Always replace your divots.
- Dispose of litter in the bins provided.
- Please tap down spike marks on the green after completing the hole.