- Out of Bounds
- Beyond all boundary fences, on/in or beyond channels and marked lines deﬁned by white posts.
- The clubhouse and its environs and all designated car parks.
- On the 10th hole to the left of the green and along the service road between the speed humps where the boundary is defined by white markings on the kerb, white stakes with black tops have been placed for visibility. These white stakes with black tops are immovable obstructions.
- Immovable Obstructions – (Please refer to rule 24-2)
- All man made roads, paths and bridges (outside deﬁned areas and penalty areas).
- A ball striking overhead cables or supporting uprights must be replayed.
- All protective fencing, gardens, borders and rockeries not in a penalty area (swing and stance only not line of sight).
- All young trees that are protected with a plastic sleeve, staked or fall short in height of one club length (driver).
- Relief must be taken in all G.U.R.
- Sprinkler heads.
- Half-way house and its paved service areas.
- Any utility covers or storm drains and their supporting structures (e.g. 14th hole).
- Any knee rail bounding pathways.
- All distance markers on fairways.
- Line of Play Relief for Protective Fence (E-6)
- During play of the 2nd hole, if the protective fence on the 3rd tee is on a player’s line of play: The player may take free relief by dropping a ball in and playing it from the dropping zone that is located on the raised area that is forward and to the right of the 3rd tee. This relief is allowed only if the ball is in play nearer the hole than where the dropping zone is located and is in the general area (see Rule 14.3).
Health & Safety
- Please show consideration and give way to the green-staff working on the golf course.
- Players on the 1st tee have priority against players completing on the 18th green.
- The 2nd and 8th holes operate a call through policy.
- Please avoid slow play. It is your responsibility to keep up with the game in front not just ahead of the game behind.
- Please always look after the course:
- Always repair your pitch marks.
- Always replace your divots.
- Dispose of litter in the bins provided.
- Please tap down spike marks on the green after completing the hole.